الوقت المقدر للقراءة: 12 الدقائق
Rock wool board, also known as rock wool insulation and decorative board, is an inorganic fiberboard made from basalt as the main raw material, which is processed by high temperature melting. Rock wool board is an artificial inorganic fiber processed by high-temperature fusion, with light quality, small thermal conductivity, heat absorption, non-combustible characteristics, the initial development in the building is a common type of application used in industrial buildings should be in line.
1. Fire resistance
With the highest fire class A1, it can effectively prevent the spread of fire. Very dimensionally stable, will not elongate, shrink or deform in a fire. Resistant to high temperatures, with a melting point above 1000℃. Does not produce smoke or burning droplets in a fire. Do not release environmentally harmful substances and gases in a fire.
2. Thermal insulation
Exterior rock wool panels have long, flexible fibers and a low slag ball content. As a result, the thermal conductivity is low and the insulation effect is excellent.
3. Sound absorption and noise reduction
Rock wool is an ideal sound insulation material. The large number of long, thin fibers forming a porous joint structure means that rock wool is an excellent sound-absorbing and noise-reducing material.
Water-repellent rock wool products have a water repellency rate of 99.9%; the water absorption rate is extremely low and there is no capillary penetration.
5. Moisture resistance
Rock wool has a moisture absorption rate of less than 0.2% by volume in environments with high relative humidity and less than 0.3% by mass when tested according to ASTMC1104 or ASTM1104M methods.
Rock wool is chemically stable with a pH value of 7-8, neutral or weakly alkaline, and is non-corrosive to carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, and other metal materials.
7. Safe and environmentally friendly
Rock wool has been tested and does not contain substances harmful to the environment such as asbestos. It will not corrode or produce mold or bacteria. Rock wool has been identified by international cancer research authorities as a non-carcinogenic substance.
- The rock wool board used in the building has a very strong fireproof performance. Because its raw materials are made of natural rock, it has a strong resistance to high temperatures in case of an unfortunate fire. It will form a fire barrier, can effectively avoid the spread of fire trends.
- With the advantages of thermal insulation. The production of rock wool insulation board of cotton wire generally has long and flexible characteristics. Plus its thermal conductivity and very low, so it has a superb insulation effect.
- With the performance of noise absorption. Rock wool insulation board based on its physical properties, to achieve the absorption of sound to reduce the characteristics of noise.
- The weight of the rock wool insulation board itself is particularly light, its dry density between 180 and 250, and also does not occupy excess indoor space.
- It has the characteristics of health and environmental protection. Because it does not have the environment that microorganisms need to grow, it will not breed molds.
- Rock wool board can not replace the slope, you need to do their slope layer. Therefore it will be very troublesome and delay the construction time.
- Rock wool insulation board is very good water absorption, so the excess moisture will be easy to accumulate in the interior of the rock wool board, after a long time of accumulation of words, will increase the weight of the insulation layer to bear, thus leading to insulation layer off. As a result, its return rate is also very high.
- The process of rock wool insulation board is very complex, and the construction period is also very long.
Honeycomb paper is made according to the principle of nature’s honeycomb structure. It is a new type of environmentally friendly energy-saving material with a laminated structure made by joining corrugated paper into numerous hollow three-dimensional hexagonal shapes using adhesive bonding methods to form an integral core of stressed parts, and bonding the face paper on both sides.
1. Lightweight, less material, and low cost.
The honeycomb sandwich structure has the greatest strength/quality ratio compared to other types of panel structures, and therefore the performance/price ratio of the finished product is good, which is the key to the success of honeycomb paper.
2. High strength, flat surface, and less deformation.
The honeycomb sandwich structure is approximately isotropic, structurally stable, and not easily deformed, and its outstanding resistance to compression and bending is the most important characteristic needed for box packaging materials.
3. Good impact resistance and buffering.
Honeycomb paper is made of flexible paper core and face paper, with good toughness and resilience, the unique honeycomb core structure provides excellent cushioning performance, with higher energy absorption value per unit volume in all cushioning materials, the high thickness of honeycomb paper can replace the EPS plastic foam cushioning cushion which is now used in large quantities.
4. Sound absorption and heat insulation.
The honeycomb sandwich structure is a small closed chamber filled with air, so it has good sound insulation and thermal insulation properties.
5. No pollution, in line with modern environmental protection trends.
All honeycomb paper is made from recycled paper and can be 100% recycled after use. The waste material and edge material from the production of corrugated boxes can also be die-cut and glued together to make various shapes of corrugated cardboard cushion liner, which can be degraded and absorbed by nature even if it is not used.
1. Low material consumption, high specific strength and stiffness, lightweight
The honeycomb structure of honeycomb cardboard also allows for maximum volume and strength and stiffness with minimum material consumption.
2. Excellent cushioning and vibration isolation
The honeycomb cardboard has a core structure, which provides excellent cushioning and vibration isolation, close to that of EPS.
3. Good heat and sound insulation
The honeycomb core has an airtight structure, which is filled with air and does not circulate to each other. Therefore, it has good heat and sound insulation properties.
4. Easy adjustment of strength and stiffness
By changing the thickness and grammage of the core paper or the aperture and height of the core column, the honeycomb cardboard can obtain different strengths and stiffnesses.
5. Unique features can be obtained by special processing
Honeycomb cardboard is an all-paper material, which is easily treated with special processes to obtain special properties such as waterproof, flame retardant, mold resistance, and curing enhancement. This is one of the reasons why honeycomb paperboard can be promoted and used.
6. Export without fumigation, free of quarantine
Honeycomb cardboard is exported without fumigation and free from quarantine because it is sterilized by infrared drying or microwave drying during the production process.
7. Environmentally friendly products
Honeycomb cardboard is non-polluting in the production process and can be recycled and disposed of easily. Therefore, it can be used as a cushioning material instead of EPS.
- Poor breaking resistance, folding resistance, puncture resistance, etc., which limits its application in certain areas.
- Poor processing properties, it cannot be made into packaging containers such as boxes as easily as corrugated board, and even if it could be made, the degree of automation in production is low.
- When printing, the printability is poor and does not meet the needs of modern decorative decoration, which also limits its application in packaging.
Rigid Polyurethane Foam
Polyurethane rigid foam is mostly closed-cell structure, with good insulation effect, lightweight, high specific strength, convenient construction, and other excellent characteristics, but also has sound insulation, shockproof, electrical insulation, heat resistance, cold resistance, solvent resistance, and other characteristics, widely used in refrigerators, freezers of the box insulation layer, cold storage, refrigerated vehicles and other insulation materials, buildings, storage tanks, and pipeline insulation materials, a small number of non-insulation occasions, such as imitation wood, packaging materials, etc. Generally speaking, lower density polyurethane rigid foam is mainly used as heat insulation material, higher density polyurethane rigid foam can be used as a structural material.
1. Environmentally friendly product
The use of Freon is widely considered to be damaging the earth’s ozone layer and contributing to the “greenhouse effect”. The use of water instead of Freon as a foaming medium ensures that both the production process and the finished product are harmless to the ozone layer.
2. High density
The water foaming technology increases the density of the door filler by 30% and increases the sound insulation and thermal insulation performance of the door body by 10%. Tested by authoritative institutions, the energy-saving grade reaches six.
3. Affordable price
The energy-saving performance of the product is greatly increased, but the price remains the same.
- As the combined polyether uses water as the blowing agent, no physical blowing agent is used, so the resulting polyurethane foam does not contain any ozone-depleting substances.
- Low density, high strength, good dimensional stability, and HCFC-free polyurethane all-water combination polyether, fully in line with international green requirements.
- Due to the all-water foaming production process, there are no safety hazards in the production process.
- The anti-theft filling foam produced with water-blown polyurethane has a high-temperature resistance of over 200℃, which fully meets the requirements of door surface painting.
- In the preparation process of all-water foamed polyurethane foam, the amount of water is small, unlike conventional physical foaming agents with dilution operations, so the viscosity of the combined polyether is relatively large. Moreover, the rapid reaction between isocyanate and water releases so much heat that the isocyanate reacts quickly with the polyol and the fluidity of the reaction mixture decreases quickly, preventing it from filling the entire mold during the pouring process.
- Carbon dioxide molecules are small and diffuse outwards from the bubble hole faster, while air enters the bubble hole slower, so that the pressure inside the bubble hole is lower than the atmospheric pressure, so the foam body is easy to shrink and the dimensional stability is reduced. Therefore, to prevent foam shrinkage and obtain foam with good dimensional stability, it is necessary to increase the density or take other means to improve.
- The foam pressure and foam temperature are both high, and the adhesion between the foam and the base material becomes poor. To adjust the balance between foaming and gel, you can use triazine catalysts, alkali metal salts, and other gel catalysts to improve the brittleness of all-water foam and enhance its adhesion to the substrate.
- High thermal conductivity of rigid foams. The adiabatic performance of all-water polyurethane rigid foam is not stable, and the thermal conductivity of the foam is large, so it cannot be used in applications with high requirements for adiabatic performance.
Aluminum honeycomb panels are suitable for civil construction, vehicle, and ship decoration. It is the application of aviation and aerospace materials in the field of civil construction. The entire process is completed in a modern factory, using hot press forming technology, due to the high thermal conductivity between the aluminum skin and the honeycomb, the thermal expansion and contraction of the inner and outer aluminum skins are synchronized. There are small holes in the aluminum honeycomb skins, allowing the free flow of gases within the panels; the sliding installation buckle system does not cause structural deformation during thermal expansion and contraction.
1. Aluminium honeycomb panels are characterized by lightweight, good flatness, and a metallic decorative effect with a highly technological feel.
2. In order to better meet the diverse decorative needs, the new aluminum honeycomb panels are available in any color that meets the RAL standard. The surface coating of the aluminum honeycomb panels adopts a pre-rolled fluorocarbon baking paint process, which provides a uniform and delicate coating with a bright and even color, and has excellent weather resistance and corrosion resistance, which can maintain the bright and shiny decorative texture of the panels for a long time.
3. In addition to different decorative colors, the new aluminum honeycomb panels can also be embossed, brushed, anodized, painted, and have a wood-like, matt, or high-gloss finish. The rich color system provides more artistic elements for the decorative space.
- Lightweight, less material, and low cost. The honeycomb sandwich structure has the greatest strength-to-volume ratio compared to other panel structures.
- This is the key to the success of the honeycomb paperboard, as its performance/price ratio is good. Due to its lighter self-weight, it can bring better economic benefits to the user.
- High strength, flat surface, not easily deformed. The laminated structure of the aluminum honeycomb board is nearly isotropic, with good structural stability and not easily deformed. Its outstanding ability to resist pressure and bending is an important characteristic needed for box packaging materials.
- Good impact resistance and buffering. Honeycomb board is made of flexible paper core and face paper, with good toughness and resilience, the unique honeycomb sandwich structure provides excellent buffer performance, in all the buffer material has a higher energy absorption value per unit volume, high thickness of honeycomb cardboard can replace the EPS plastic foam buffer cushion now used by Big Star.
- Sound absorption and heat insulation. The Honeycomb board sandwich structure is closed inside the small chamber, which is full of air, so it has good sound insulation and heat preservation performance.
- No pollution, in line with modern environmental protection trend. All honeycomb panels are made of recyclable paper, which can save wood instead of wood and replace EPS plastic cushion liner, which can all be recycled after use.
- High price
- Bad plasticity, many board types cannot be processed.