With the increasing progress of industrialization, the popularization of bending machine and other equipment has become more and more widespread, so various types of bending problems have also increased. Here is a brief explanation of the common troubleshoots of Torsion Bar bending machine.
Q1. The oil pump cannot be turned on normally
1. Check whether the emergency stop switch is loosened, if not, loosen the emergency stop switch first.
2. Press and hold the oil pump icon for more than 3 seconds to start the oil pump.
3. Check if there is a signal from the oil pump output (Q0.5) and the oil pump feedback (10.3). If there is no signal, check the wiring first.
Q2. The oil pump can be started in the emergency stop state and then automatically shut down.
1. There is a difference in the position of the emergency stop switch. If the emergency stop switch is connected to the oil pump feedback, the oil pump can be turned on in the emergency stop state, but there is no oil pump feedback signal and the system again
Turn off the oil pump output.
2. Connect the emergency stop switch to the oil pump output of the controller.
Q3. Stop after oil pump start
1. The delay time of oil pump auto-off is set too short, the system default setting is 1800S.
2. The contactor coil may be loose.
3. The feedback signal line of the oil pump may be loose.
4. Possible motor overcurrent protection, circuit breaker tripped.
Q4. Servo (X/Y/R axis) communication is not available
1. Check whether the servo parameters are set correctly.
2. Check whether the communication line of PLC connected to servo is normal.
3. Check whether the communication line connected to the servo and servo is normal.
4. Check if the last servo of torsion bar bending machine connected has a terminal resistor dialed.
Q5. X/R axis cannot be moved manually
1. Check whether the X/R axis communication is normal (check the axis status on the status page) and whether the servo parameters are set correctly.
2. Check whether the resolution of X/R axis is set.
3. Whether the current value of the X/Y/R axis exceeds the set limit value. If it does, tap the axis to bring it within the limit position or modify the limit value or reset the reference point.
4. Whether the X/R axis touches a limit switch. If the limit switch is touched, the limit can be moved out by tapping in the opposite direction.
Q6. v-axis cannot be moved manually
1. Is the Y-axis communication normal.
2. Y-axis movement requires the slider to stop at the upper stop point.
3. Check if the resolution is set.
4. Is the current value of the Y$ axis exceeding the set limit. If it exceeds, you can tap the axis to bring it within the limit position or modify the Y-axis reference point.
Q7. The X/axis can be set manually, but the current value is not refreshed and “tart” cannot be tapped.
The resolution of the XY axis may not be set. Set the X/axis resolution in the parameter settings.
Q8. The X/R/’axis cannot be returned to the original
1. Check that the relevant axis recovery function of torsion bar bending machine is enabled in the parameter settings screen.
2. Check that the home switch and the limit switch in the other direction are not connected backwards.
3. Check that the home signal is normal.
4. Check if the servo parameter (P59) is set.
Q9. Slider cannot return to home position
1. If the system uses the scale Z believe the signal back to the original, then when stepping on the foot pedal _ to make the slider to the origin, check the status page to see whether the scale pulse number is cleared. If not zero, the scale may not output Z believe the number, then to adjust the installation position of the scale, so that its slider to the highest point before the output Z believe the number.
2. If you use the scale and the origin signal for the sensor switch, check whether the origin switch signal is normal, and the slider is by stepping back to the original at the highest point.
Q10. Slider does not move
1. Check that the valves are correctly configured in the “Valve Groups” page for fast down, slow down and return travel (according to the hydraulic system configuration).
2. Step on the foot pedal. On or under the foot pedal to see if there is a signal on the “status page”, whether the corresponding output point of the PLC is normal output and whether the corresponding solenoid valve is output.
3. The first time the system is powered on and started, the slider needs to be in the upper stop before you can step on the foot pedal to move the slider, you can step on the foot pedal. Up.
Q11. After repeatedly returning to the original, resulting in deviations in the size of the folding plate
This is due to the signal of the origin switch and the servo z believe that the signal is close, the difference is about a resolution length. Can be by removing the servo coupling, the servo motor shaft will turn about half a turn solution.
Q12. The main page parameters cannot be modified
Check whether the “Home permission” function is enabled on the “Parameter setting” page.
Q13. Angle and depth cannot be switched on the main page
Check if the angle programming is closed in the “Advanced” page, if it is closed, only the depth is displayed in the main page.
Q14. The system cannot be positioned by tart or foot pedal
1. Check if the XR/Y given position exceeds the set limit value, the Y axis given position should be added to the value of the plate width compensation.
2. The system can only be positioned if the slider is at the upper stop (signal at the upper stop).
3. Check if the emergency stop switch is released.
4. Check if the oil pump of torsion bar bending machine is on.
5. Check if the servo parameters are set correctly.
Q15. When positioning, the XY positioning position deviates from the given position
1. Check whether the XN has set the compensation value (the actual X/R position is the set position plus the compensation value).
2. Check whether the Y-axis has a plate width compensation (check in the plate width setting).